You can fly Baltimore Washington Int’l (BWI) or Reagan National. You can fly Dulles, too (there’s a shuttle then metro option, but it’s a haul–90mins at least).
- Take the shuttle from the airport to the BWI/MARC train station.
- Take the Marc Train south (toward DC) from BWI to Metro Center Station (downtown DC)
- Take the Red Line Metro (toward Shady Grove)
- SWITCH at the Gallery Place/Chinatown Metro Station (just two stops from Metro Center).
- Take the Green Line (toward Greenbelt Metro Station)
- Exit at UMD/ College Park Station
- Take the shuttle to campus.
- Take the Blue Line Metro (Toward Largo Town Center) OR Take the Yellow Line (Toward Ft. Totten).
- In either case, SWITCH trains at L’Enfant Metro Station.
- Take the Green Line (toward Greenbelt Metro Station).
- Exit Green Line at UMD College Park Station.
- Take Shuttle to Campus.