#ISWNEDC 2017 is ON. Regular registration through May 31. Late registration through June 9. Sign-up NOW!
- Tuesday (for early-birds): a trip to George Washinton’s Mt. Vernon Plantation.
- Wednesday, day 1: Welcomes and discussions in the Stamp Student Union, Univ. of Maryland, College Park campus.
- Thursday, day 2: Discussion and press conference at the U.S. Capitol; tour and programming at the Library of Congress.
- Friday, day 3: Community Journalism Day at the Newseum; talks, tours and a catered Wolfgang Puck lunch.
- Saturday, day 4: Critiques followed by the awards banquet.
- Sunday: sadly saying goodbye.